ABS Wireless Activation
ABS Wireless Activation, the newest innovation by ABS, makes skiing in groups even safer. For example one person in the group is able to activate the airbags of the other group members.
The new remote controlled activation also offers individual activation possibilities for ski groups:
- equal activation alliance – everybody can activate everybody else’s airbag.
- defined activators – appointed persons, the guide for example, can initiate the remote activation.
- Single activation – only one particular person’s airbag can be activated (example: only one person is skiing on the slope)
- you can always activate your own airbag.
- Approx. 300 m wireless range
- Range multiplication – each wireless handle is a relay station
- Technology is integrated into the activation handle
- No interference for transceiver or cell phone
- Energy supply with standard lithium batteries
- All double airbag systems can be retrofitted with wireless activation
- weight: 390 g / 13,75 oz (including batteries)
For more informations please download the quickstart or the instructions for use: