North America’s first three–antenna Tracker
Tracker2 offers the industry’s fastest, most precise pinpointing, with triple receive antenna, instantaneous real–time display, and same easy–to–use interface as Tracker DTS. An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it even easier to use right “out of the box. Thinner profile and harness than Tracker DTS. Includes Special mode and multiple burial indicator lights.
- Weight: 6.4 ounces/181 grams without harness and batteries
10.4 ounces/193 grams with harness and batteries
- Dimensions: 5x3.5x1 inches/13x8.5x2.5 cm
- rapid processor and simple user interface
- real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- multiple burial indicator light
- bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
- US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1
- Tracker2 FCC ID: OUNT2
- Tracker2 IC: 3561A-T2
For rapid response and fast digging in emergency situations,
the Deploy shovels are built for mountain professionals and
serious backcountry skiers. Utilizing our trapezoidal, curved
shaft design, they provide rotation-free, fast activation with
the squeeze of a spring pin. The shaft slides into the metal blade
for integrated storage. The exceptionally strong aluminum blade
is made to move large quantities of snow quickly and create
smooth pit walls. The ergonomic handle feels like a D-grip but
packs like a T-grip. The Deploy 3 offers all the features of the
Deploy 7 but with a smaller volume blade.
The Super Tour 265cm probe blends lightweight yet strong construction with a long length for versatile, backcountry use. Seven oversized aluminum tubes mesh together instantly with our new speed cone ferrules to create a tough, smooth outer surface that cuts cleanly through welded snow. We redesigned our proven QuickDraw system to assemble the probe completely in the time it takes to toss it from its bag into the air. Other features include markings in five-centimeter increments for depth readings and a non-slip grip.
Built for mountain professionals and full-time skiers, the QuickDraw 300cm probe is a full three meters long. It features robust 12.5 mm aluminum construction for durability and stiffness when probing through set-up debris and ice chunks. Markings every centimeter along with probe sections that alternate color make depth readings fast and accurate. The tube connections slide together quickly and lock with a simple tug on the cable loop.
When ounces count but safety can't be compromised, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Carbon Fiber Probe 240 gives you a strong, functional probe with added weight savings. This ultralight probe features our QuickDraw ferrule speed deployment system that provides nearly instantaneous deployment when time is of the essence, and the rapid deployment stuff sack makes for clean storage in your pack.