FOG DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE / Introducing the Ignite heated dual lens technology by 509. Available exclusively on our Sinister X5 & Kingpin goggles, the Ignite heated lens provides the ultimate in fog prevention technology. Fueled by a lightweight strap mounted 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion power pack, the entire surface of the lens quickly heats up to 104° F using a transparent thermal conductive ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) layer on the inner lens. Evolved from military aircraft windshield defrosting technology, the Ignite quickly eliminates fog with a single button in either two-minute auto mode or ‘always on’ mode. A continuous run time rating of 4-5 full hours at max temp ensures you are fog free all day. Simply recharge the pack for tomorrow’s ride. The power pack features integrated Bluetooth technology for battery status, firmware upgrades, and to create customized heating profiles that fit your specific needs (using our free Ignite mobile app, coming soon).
• Ignite heated dual lens technology
• Sonic welded, IP57 rated water & dust resistant power pack
• Thermal conductive transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated lens
• Mobile app connectivity (coming soon) through integrated power pack Bluetooth
• Strap-mounted rechargeable lightweight 7.4v, 2200mAh lithium-ion power pack
• Lightweight rechargeable power pack & charging cable
• Single button ignition: Auto 120 second mode & Always on mode
• 104° F maximum heating temperature
• 4-5 hour continuous max temp runtime
• Audible & LED status indicators
• Style / heated
• Material / thermal conductive transparent ito (Indium Tin Oxide)
• Waterproof rating / IP57 rated
AFFORDABLE AND PREMIUM / Are two words that haven’t existed together in the goggle market... until now. We went back to the R&D lab and designed a goggle with only premium materials that come in at an affordable retail price point. Introducing the all new Kingpin snowmobile goggle from 509.
QUICK-CHANGE LENS TECHNOLOGY / The Kingpin features a dual pane snow lens with premium anti-scratch technology. The inner lens was sourced from Italy and features the industry’s best anti-fog coatings. The quick change lens technology makes quick work of a lens swap. Simply rotate the left & right mounts 90 degrees clockwise and remove the lens from the frame. It’s that simple.
• Quick change lens technology
• Dual pane snow lens
• Premium anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
• Contoured triple layer foam
• Removable nose mask
• Silicone-lined premium strap
|Lens Color||Polarized Yellow Tint|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F02001400-000-003|