Sled Solutions – Explorer Series MINI Snowmobile Tunnel Bag
• 99% waterproof – The snowmobile bag is everything but submersible but you can count on your content staying dry as the bag has been designed using materials and sewing practices that eliminate places for water to get in.
• Hot/Cold Barrier – Helps keep the heat from the heat exchangers from ever hitting the cold air in the snowmobile bag.
• Semi Ridged construction – The snowmobile tunnel bag will keep it shape empty.
• Shovel system allows you to store a shovel on the bag for quick use while not restricting entrance into the bag.
• Reflective strip along the back for added safety and visibility.
• Inside you’ll find a mesh zipper compartment on the bottom side of the lid and mesh pouches on the sides.
• 3 elastic straps are located in the bottom of the snowmobile bag to keep your contents in place during your ride.
• 2 elastic loops to keep water or pop from bouncing around in the snowmobile bag.
• Waterproof zipper with dual zipper pulls.
• Bag is universal and will fit most models.
• Attachment is accomplished using cam buckles which rivet to your tunnel.
• Available in Black only!
• 4 plastic feet are sewn into the bottom of the bag to keep it off of your tunnel and prevent wear to the tunnel bag.
• Full zipper so you have full access to all of your gear.
• 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects.
• Approximately 950 cu. in.
• Approximately size: 12" wide x 12" long x 7" tall
• Shovel SOLD Separately
• Made in the U.S.A.
E-Series Mini Snowmobile Tunnel Bag
Mini Tunnel Bag
Manufacturer Part Number
Style & Fit
Write A Review For E-Series Mini Snowmobile Tunnel Bag